How do I determine the versions of JIRA and Confluence used by ondemand?

How do I determine the versions used by ondemand?

5 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi,

If you're already using OnDemand you can get this information from 'Administration' > 'System' > 'Troubleshooting and Support' > 'System Info' (http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Viewing+your+System+Information)

If you're not already using OnDemand then you can view the current version of all the OnDemand apps at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Application+Versions

Hope that helps?

Andrew.

Hi Robert,

Did any of these answers help?

Andrew.

JIRA VERSION

System Administration > Administration > Issues > Troubleshooting and Support > System Info. Once you reach there, just search for "Version" or "JIRA INFO"

You could also find it from: <Instance URL>/secure/admin/ViewSystemInfo.jspa

CONFLUENCE VERSION

System Administration > Administration > Wiki > Administration > System Information. Search for "Confluence Version".

A shortcut: <Instance URL>/wiki/admin/systeminfo.action

All the best :)

I noticed version displayed on the bottom of our web page. I didn't have admin privileges to use earlier mentioned methods.

15-02-2016 4-12-08 PM.png

Most helpful by far. Under Settings Gear icon > click Projects.

"Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v7.1.9......)"

plugin project > target > jira > home > log >atlassian-jira.log , open the log.

Enverironment: 

Java compability information: jira version = 6.1, java version : 1.8

You don't have access to that on Cloud.  Plus, the jira version scheme there is for server.

Cloud abstracts it anyway, and the answer now is "the version mostly doesn't matter, all you need to know is that it is Cloud".  On the rare times it does matter, the problem should have gone to Atlassian support way before you need to worry.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

72 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you