How do I contact a Jira Admin to set up a Company Managed project?

Benjamin Heitner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 15, 2021

Hello, I have been taking a Jira certification course, and I am trying to do the final project.  It appears that the Project creation path has been updated or altered in the past couple of weeks, because the setup steps are more involved.  I need to set up a Company Managed, Kanban-based Project to start my final project, but that option is not available to me.  I am instructed to contact my Jira admin, but I do not have such an admin assigned.  Can someone help me with a solve or next steps here?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

Hello @Benjamin Heitner ,

This is a sensitive one as we cannot give out account details that contain PPI here in the public forum, however Looking at the Site linked to your account there are two similar email addresses connected, under the same user screen name.  So it looks like there is just a mix-up between accounts as the Site admin is the account that is not the email address that you used to reach out here to the community.

So, do you know the alternate email address you used to create the account?  As that alternate email is the account you will need to log in to complete the administrative actions.  If you do not know the account address we can get you in contact with our Customer Advocates team in our private support portal to go through some required security verification steps before we can get the information to you.

Regards,
Earl

Ben Heitner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2021

Thank you Earl, that was indeed the issue.  I appreciate the guidance.

Like Earl McCutcheon likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events