Andreas F November 15, 2018

Where do I change that date?

image.png

1 answer

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2018

Hmm.. Not sure if this is OOTB feature since in Jira this is not implemented yet to add Future Sprint dates - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-7740

So, the one way is that you are using Jira Labs feature called Parallel Sprints that allow starting more than one sprint at the same time.

Anyway in order to change that date procedure should be the same. Go to you board backlog and find your future sprint called "MARI 19.1.1" next to the name you should see dates. Just hover over and edit those.

If that is not the case then you probably use some Jira addon that allows adding dates to future sprints.

John Wokurka February 7, 2020

Is there a way to modify future sprint dates using Jira out of the box, without having to purchase an addon?  I currently do not see or have an option next to the sprint name called "dates".  Not having this capability is completely hosing up my Portfolio plan for my current Program Increment (PI) because the stories are not showing in the timeline with an accurate target end date.

greg November 19, 2020

Same issue.  This is inconceivable!  That means the roadmap has to have dates that have no real meaning if they are untethered from planned sprints.  

Ken Shortt December 21, 2020

Just hit same issue, want to set future sprint dates so the roadmap can properly group/display future user stories.   Not seeing way to do this.

Deleted user January 7, 2021

Same issue here. Using advanced roadmap with future sprints of which we can't set the dates resulting in mixed up data. Any help appreciated. 

Ken Shortt January 7, 2021

Same here.   Can't schedule plan future sprint dates.   Really need this for the roadmap functionality and for sprint planning in general.

Like # people like this
Ahmed Saleh April 20, 2021

Same here, I cant find a way to change dates for future sprints. 

Swati Chandrakar August 10, 2021

Same here. Can you please advise which addon is this to enable dates for future sprints??

Suggest an answer