• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I change Future Sprint dates?

Where do I change that date?

image.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hmm.. Not sure if this is OOTB feature since in Jira this is not implemented yet to add Future Sprint dates - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-7740

So, the one way is that you are using Jira Labs feature called Parallel Sprints that allow starting more than one sprint at the same time.

Anyway in order to change that date procedure should be the same. Go to you board backlog and find your future sprint called "MARI 19.1.1" next to the name you should see dates. Just hover over and edit those.

If that is not the case then you probably use some Jira addon that allows adding dates to future sprints.

Is there a way to modify future sprint dates using Jira out of the box, without having to purchase an addon?  I currently do not see or have an option next to the sprint name called "dates".  Not having this capability is completely hosing up my Portfolio plan for my current Program Increment (PI) because the stories are not showing in the timeline with an accurate target end date.

Same issue.  This is inconceivable!  That means the roadmap has to have dates that have no real meaning if they are untethered from planned sprints.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you