How do I add issues from more than 1 project to the current release version?

Aleksandra November 30, 2021

My Team is working on 4 projects simultaneously and I would like to see all the accomplished tasks that will be released under respectful Fix Version.
Currently I see only tasks from the given project, that is not showing other issues.
Is there any way to filter this in one view? 

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Hi @Aleksandra , you can create a board based on those 4 projects which would allow you to see all tasks for that FixVersion in all those projects.

Have a look at this article: Create a board 

"Select whether to base your board on one or more existing projects (you need the 'Browse Projects' permission for both options)"

Do you accept this answer?

Hi Dave!

I already have a project board that is configured to have all the projects tasks visible, so we see all that is required, but can't see all the issues in the release.

So shall I create another board and select all the projects?
Because we already have all the next iterations planned so this will be a lot of work :(

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Could you share a screenshot of the (current) board settings, especially the Saved Filter and Filter Query?

jira board settings.PNG

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2021

Have a look at the unmapped statuses in the Columns section of your board, this may be the cause.

Hm, but what I should be looking for?

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2021

Issues in a status that is not mapped to a column on your board are not visible.

See an example below. You can drag these unmapped statuses to a column on your board to have these issue shown on your board.

Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 17.54.44.png

Aleksandra December 2, 2021

I will test it.

Suggest an answer