How can you select a datasource in the Issue History app?

Michael Fuchs July 27, 2021

I downloaded the free trial of the Jira Issue history app. I wanted to try it out but had to face that i can not change anything in the middle section of the filtering options. I can change from projects to reports or other items, but never can i change anything there. There is always the data of the top project, reporter etc. selected.

On the other hand, I can use the "Updated by" option.

Is this a bug or is it because of the trial version?

2021-07-27_15-25-11.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 27, 2021

Hi @Michael Fuchs Can you please suggest which functionality is not working for you ?

In Issue History plugin, you can usually select the fields - "Select issues by", "Updated by" and then Switch to Grid/Chart view, select number of rows to display, the Date range and then export the results to excel/CSV. 

Michael Fuchs July 27, 2021

Thank you Kishan...

To make it useful to me, i need to be able to change the second box in the "Select issues by:" section as well. I can change Assignee, Filter, Label etc. but then not select an Assignee, a Filter or a Label.

The data shown below is always displaying the default selection which is the first in alphabetical order. I can't change that...

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2021

Hi @Michael Fuchs

Please text our support team or email us at support@saasjet.com (first response time ≤ 4 hours), and we will try to help you with this issue.

Best regards

Zoryana

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2021

Thank you @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ for pitching in. I was planning to suggest @Michael Fuchs to reach out to support, since it's kind of feature request for this plugin.

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 2, 2021

@Kishan Sharma thanks for help

Suggest an answer