How can we make system dashboard as a default landing page in jira cloud?

Pratibha Tambakad August 4, 2019

I want have System dashboard as a landing page whenever I login to the Jira,Can anyone help me in doing this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 7, 2019

Hi Pratibha,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just to make sure that we are on the same page and also for me to point you to the right direction, can you please let us know if the current landing page is the Project list?
If it's not, can you tell us what is the page you see after logging in?

Regards,
Angélica

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2021

@Angélica LuzPlease please please convince the powers that be to make "your work" optional and bring the system dashboard back.  I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to restore it.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2021

Hello @Rob Horan,

I have good news laugh

There is a new option on Personal settings to select the landing page.

Go to your Profile picture > Personal settings and select Dashboards on "Your Jira homepage".

Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 08.51.22.png

There is no global configuration for this, so in case other users also need it, each one will have to change their own settings.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Like Rob Horan likes this
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2021

Thank you, but it's not what I (and many others, based on feedback I've received) was hoping for, which was a way to get the organization back to dashboards as a default, with "your work" as the user defined option.

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2021

@Angélica LuzThis can be problematic for many teams migrating from server.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
June 11, 2021

Hi Rob,

It's not possible to configure it globally.

There is a feature request I created back in 2019 suggesting this option, but it's still on Gathering Interest.

- Set Dashboard as the default landing page for new users 

For now, users will have to change it directly on their profiles.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer