How can i move old backlog tickets to new backlog

Dean Martinetti June 6, 2018

Hi

So I just changed our workflow to JIRA classic as it was more detailed than what our old IT guy setup.

Seems all but the 4 tickets in my sprint have been removed from the backlog. I've found them all, but i can't sort out how to get them BACK into the backlog...can someone point my in the right direction of a doc or something that would help me do this?

2 answers

0 votes
Dean Martinetti June 8, 2018

that did it...thank you

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2018

Hello,

When you create a board you define a filter for the board (board settings -> general -> filter). This filter selects all issues for your board. Kindly check that the four issues are selected by the filter for your board.

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2018

@Dean Martinetti It is nice to hear that it worked for you! If my answer helped you, kindly accept my answer. In this case other users will be able to find this answer, if they have a similar question.

Suggest an answer