How can I upload this file on Kbase?

Paolo D'Avino February 1, 2020
http://downloads.hmpdacc.org/dacc/hhs/genome/microbiome/wgs/analysis/hmhasm/v1/454/SRS015794_454.tar.bz2

Hi All,

How can I upload this file of NIH-HMP on Kbase? which is the best app?

I met several errors with the app for upload of the SRA file from the web and I don't know what I have to do.

Thank you

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2020

I think you are asking this in the wrong place.  I suspect your kbase thing is based on an Atlassian system (or documented in one) and you have clicked "help with atlassian system" instead of "help with kbase".

You'll probably need to ask this in a kbase place, I have no idea if there might be a forum for that, or you'll just have to go find your admins.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2020

If you want the help of the Atlassian community, then we need to know what the problem with the Atlassian stuff is.

I think you have come to us because one of the systems has its main docs or issue tracker running on Atlassian stuff, and you have hit help for that rather than help for your real software.

Suggest an answer