How can I request for user list of Google users for Jira?

InfoAssurance March 29, 2021

Hi Team,

We are conducting Quarterly Reconciliation on all Third Party Tools managed by Data Governance Team, (previously InfoAssurance) to ensure that everyone who has access is approved so that we maintain a secure product.

In line with that, we would like to seek help on how can we pull a list of Google users for this portal of Jira https://www.resourcesvendoric.com/login.jsp

We need to get the list of current active Google users of this portal Goodle users meaaning their email domain address is "@google.com".

We appreciate to hear from you soonest.

Thanks!

Myrha

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

The app mentioned above works for Server only. You can export your users directly from the admin > user management > users page in Cloud and then filter on you gmail users.

mfabris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

The link is from a Jira server 7.13

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2021

Ah I see! 👍🏼

0 votes
mfabris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2021

Hi Myrha.. 

Welcome to the community.

For you I would suggest to use an awesome free plugin called Jira User Export

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220535/jira-user-export?hosting=server&tab=overview

It is free, you can install it yourself or ask your admin to do it.

You can export all the users in an excel table, and then you can filter the column with the email address easily to find out who has a gmail address.

I hope this helps!

Good luck with Jira

Mirco

Suggest an answer