How can I obtain the list of internal ids for statuses and sprints?

I'm using the jquery advance search and would like to be able to enter the sprint id and status id rather than trying to do it by name.  The advance search help page often mentions using these internal IDs b/c the names can change.  I have found at least once where I had two sprints with the same name, but different internal id.  Is there a way I can get a view or list of statuses and sprints and their corresponding internal ids?

For example:

Closed = 6

Sprint "16.0.1" = 2364

2 answers

You can get the sprint ID by going into the sprint report and change the sprints and you will see the id in the URL

For statuses, go to administration and into statuses and click on edit for each status and you should see the id at the end of the URL

Same for other configurations such as resolutions, issue types etc etc.

Pilar

Pilar, when I click to edit a Status, it opens in a popup, and the URL isn't changed.  However, if I right-click and select open in a new tab, I see the full URL with the ID.  Tedious, but it works. 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

46 views 0 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you