It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I make the Subtask Filter "Hide Done" in the new Issue Detail view default?

Hey there!

I have some big Issues with lot's of Subtasks to handle at the moment. There is this nice and option to "Hide Done" Subtasks which helps seeing what is still open while grooming the backlog.

The thing is, that this is by default off. Is there a way to configure this as default on?

Bildschirmfoto 2019-02-27 um 10.10.55.png

3 answers

2 votes
Tarun Sapra Community Leader Feb 27, 2019

Hello @Tiedemann Marc 

Currently it's not possible, please see the open ticket here

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71447

The issue described in the ticked actually works already. But only if there are open and closed issues in the list. Like you see in my screenshot. There is the option to "Hide done".

My question is regarding if we can set this filter as default enabled somewhere in the settings? 

So it does not always first load all subtasks but only the open ones. This would increase loading times drasticly.

Hello @Tiedemann Marc 

If I select this option "Show Open" for the sub-tasks of the user-story then this option is persisted if I open other stories in the "old issue view". But in the project level, I don't see an option to persist this across the project or at a global level.

@Tiedemann Marc I too would like to see this feature! Very annoying at meetings to have to always Hide the subtasks every time I open the Issue.

Kenny

Would love this feature aswell!

Would love this feature aswell

0 votes

Any news here? Truly annoying ;(

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

274 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you