How can I have SVN commits always show at the bottom of All tab?

When I select the All tab, sometimes, my commits are sometimes showing as part of all the items listed, but sometimes also all at the end after the activity. Can someone explain why this is not constant and how I can make it always the same? I prefer at the end, but it can be inside also.

2 answers

Thanks for the quick reply. This seems to be a different problem than mine though. My problem is that the commits will show completely at the end of the page instead of being embedded as part all the items in chronological order. I can live with both behavior, but sometimes I get one behavior, another the other. It seems like this is a timing issue when jira gets the information back from Fisheye.

Hi Sebastien,

Could you take a screen shot on the related issues for us to investiagte?

Best Regards

Steven

Below is the SVN after all

And here below we have when it is inside.

Hi Steven, this is still an issue for me. Did you ever had a chance to investigate? Thanks

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

Meet the AUG leaders of Northern Virginia

@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....

158 views 5 9
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you