How can I filter dashboard gadgets by customer queue?

Devashish Shirolkar May 30, 2023

Hello,

I have built the dashboards for our project using the gadgets available. However, I cannot find a way to filter the entire dashboard or the underlying individual gadgets by each customer queue. An example of this is: 

Issue Statistics by Priority

This report gives us a count of tickets by high, medium, low priority at a project level. However, we wish to see this same report per customer (using a field called Customer in our case). However, when i try to configure the gadget there is only the option to select a project.

Thanks in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 31, 2023

Welcome to the community, @Devashish Shirolkar.

I am Marlene from codefortynine. 

Another option would be our app Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards. With our app you can filter all Quick Gadgets on your dashboards, using the Quick Controller gadget.

Our app very easy to understand, since we've built our gadgets similar to the Atlassian standard gadgets, with some advanced features.

In addition to that, the complete configuration can be done on your Jira dashboard, therefore you don't need to bother your administrator in order to create or update a dynamic dashboard.

You can check out Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards without installation on our demo dashboards. 

quick-filters-jira-dashboards_fiilter-issue-statistics-per-priority.png

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2023

Hello @Devashish Shirolkar 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

The ability to apply another filter to all gadgets in a board dynamically is not a feature natively available in Jira.

I have seen some examples of a third party app that might be able to help you with this. I've never used the app myself, but check if it might help solve your requirement.

Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events