How can I export the value of the resolutiondate for a number of issues from Jira Cloud.

Karine Girard
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Hi,

I would like to export the information of the resolution date field of multiple stories to Excel in order to create custom graphs.

I can create a JQL filter based on the resolution date and it works fine.

ex : project = "XYZ" and resolutiondate >= 2024-07-17 AND resolutiondate < "2024-08-07"

I can also see the resolution date on the bottom right corner of the story detail page. 

But I don't know how to display the resolutionDate field in a JQL research results panel. 

I don't know how to export the information to Excel either.

1 answer

0 votes
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 26, 2024

Hello @Karine Girard 

Welcome to the Atlassian community.

As a reference, you can learn more about working with filter results here:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/work-with-search-results/

You would first want to change the view of the search results to List View. That would present the results in a table.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 12.41.21 PM.png

Then you would want to add the Resolved field to the output columns. Click on this button to get the pop-up where you can search for, select, and remove the fields displayed as columns.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 12.42.51 PM.png

Then access the Export options from the Export button.

Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 12.43.43 PM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events