How can I display the issues linked under an Epic in Tempo Timesheet hierarchically?

Anna Deutrich May 30, 2022

Hello,

I have some users who would like to display all issues hierarchically under the linked Epic in the Tempo Timesheet view (under "My work").

Currently I have tried the following settings:

• Created a filter over all the issues from their task area (this already exist due to a board). I have selected this under "Show Issue Lists"
  • Group by "1. Project", "2. Epic", "3. Issue", "4. Sub-task"

But all issues are only listed below each other. There are no links visible (see screenshot).

In addition, the tasks associated with an epic are not listed directly under the epic but arbitrarily elsewhere (see screenshot: the Change [green icon] and the subtasks are not linked under the epic "Support").

Tempo Timesheet epic.PNG

How is it possible that all issues under an Epic are listed directly below it (preferably indented)? This should also work for the issues and their subtasks.

I am looking forward to your help. Many thanks in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Anna

1 answer

0 votes
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Anna Deutrich 

There are some community members who work with Tempo but they may or may not see this request. Usually for third party apps it is best to reach out to the vendor directly.

You can submit a request here https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6/user/login?destination=portal%2F6

Once they respond please share the answer back here for other users!

best,

Clark

Anna Deutrich June 1, 2022

Hi @Clark Everson 

thank you for your reply and this helpful information.

I have created a request directly with Tempo Support and will report back here when I have received an answer.

Regards,

Anna

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events