How can I determine who changed the statuses for a set of issues?

James BonTempo September 19, 2019

I know how to write the JQL to pull issues that have changed from/to specific statuses, but I need to be able to see who it was that actually performed the status change. I don't see any column that would currently provide that information, but maybe I've overlooked something.

2 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

Hi @James BonTempo 

You need to look into the Issue History. It is not available in the Issue Navigator.

There are some paid add-ons that can export this history into a table as well but not out of the box.

Ravi

James BonTempo September 24, 2019

Thanks! So, unfortunately, I wasn't missing anything. This is simply not possible "out of the box."

1 vote
Deniz Oğuz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2019

There are some marketplace add-ons that provides custom fields that shows the person or date for a specific workflow transition or status. You can add this custom field(s) to issue navigator. I think Misc Custom fields add-on provides this functionality.

James BonTempo September 24, 2019

Thanks for responding, Deniz! It looks like Ravi beat you to it, though.

Suggest an answer