How can I delete my jira account immediately?

Ryan Wibowo September 16, 2019

Hi,

Currently I'm using my company account with old domain (ryan.wibowo@jurnal.id). Recently we've just switched our domain and my new email account becomes ryan.wibowo@mekari.com. We are supposed to changed our jira account from the old email to the new ones. Instead, I accidentally created a new account using the new email. So that, when I try to change email from the old account it gives me this message 

Your email change request could not be processed because ryan.wibowo@mekari.com is already associated with another Atlassian account.

Can I have my mekari account to be deleted immediately to fasten the migration process. Thank you.

1 answer

1 vote
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

Hi @Ryan Wibowo !

Here's the knowledge base article for deleting your second account: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/delete-your-atlassian-account-961259508.html

Carolyn

Ryan Wibowo September 16, 2019

Hi @carolyn french 

I've followed that guide before. But, apparently I'm currently in grace period.  Is there any way, I can skip the waiting period and directly delete the account? Since I want to to migrate to the new account ASAP.

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

I recommend getting in touch directly with Atlassian Support to see what they can do.

Suggest an answer