How can I delete a worklog for a given period of an issue

Ulrich Nack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

Hi

one of our high dynamic users logged time for a periode in tempo timesheet. By mistake the wrong year was selected. Now we have on 365 days in the future logged time. How can I as administrator delete the logged time? Is there a way to "Bulk Edit/Delete" the time, or must the worklog deleted day by day? (The latter will be a task for one who have killed mother and father)

Regards
Uli

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Susanne Götz [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2014

Hi Ulrich,

there is no bulk edit/ delete for worklogs in the current version of Tempo, but it is on our Roadmap.

In the current version you will need to delete the worklogs day by day or access your database directly. We do not recommend this but if this is something you want to do, please send a mail to support@tempoplugin.comand I will provide you with the SQL.

Kind regards,

Susanne

Ulrich Nack
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2014

Hi Susanne

thanks for the fast response. I'll contact you via mail.

Best regards
Uli

2 votes
Behrends Udo October 20, 2017

Seems like this still has not been integrated as a feature do delete/correct worklogs over a period of time? Why not??

2 votes
SoerenG October 1, 2015

I see a lot of requests for this feature. Are there any plans to ever implement this?

Adam Dennett March 9, 2016

Yes we could do with this functionality also.

Any updated?

Dave Nurney August 23, 2016

Is there any update on this feature?

0 votes
Mayank February 18, 2022

Hi, We have released the Bulk Edit feature that allows users to Delete selected worklogs in Bulk, you can learn more here: https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/setting-up-and-configuring-tempo-timesheets/bulk-deleting-and-moving-time-records.html 

Mayank February 18, 2022

This feature is currently available for our Cloud customers only. We are also working on features that'll allows editing Billable hours and Account attributes, those will be released soon. 

0 votes
Anand.Gulati June 1, 2020

Yes I too am very keen on having this, deleting it one by one is a huge productivity loss.

0 votes
Cucky March 20, 2020

news about this feature?

Suggest an answer