How can I create a board that unite next-gen project and a classic project?

Alberto Giustino January 8, 2019

I already have a board that allows you to see more classic projects (Scrum), now I need to add a next-gen project to this board, how can I do?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2019

Hello,

Go to the board and change the filter for this board (board settings -> general). This filter must also select issues from the required next-gen project.

Alberto Giustino January 9, 2019

Hi, 

I've already done what you talk me, but i've this message:

Schermata del 2019-01-09 09-07-48.png

In the filter I selected projects and types (Epic, Story, Task, Sub-task).

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2019

And if you try to map issue statuses?

When I click on  "View unmapped statuses which contain these issues." it opens the panel of "Active Sprint".

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 9, 2019

Go to board settings -> Columns. You will see there unmapped statuses

I solved! Thanks for your help !!

The main problem is that the columns did not coincide exactly (including the spaces).

By default when you create a next-get project, jira creates 3 columns and if you don't have the same columns on the first board then it will not be able to join the boards

Thanks again

Suggest an answer