How can I add sub task status in dahboard in Filter statistics gadget.

Anjum December 7, 2021

I want to add Status for subtasks like user story status but currently not able to do it. Please help me.

1 answer

0 votes
Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 7, 2021

Hi @Anjum ,

The status you get depends on the workflow you are using for subtasks. Therefore you need to ensure that for your particular project, both Story and Sub-tasks are using the same workflow. 

You can find the workflow of the project by going to Project Settings and selecting workflows as shown below: 

image.png

As seen above, in my case, both Story and Subtasks are using the same workflow. Therefore they will have the same statuses. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Anjum December 8, 2021

Hi Riza,

My workflows for both are same so can you guide me how to proceed?

Can it be achieved by creating a new filter query?

Please help me I am stuck.

Mohamed Riza _ServiceRocket_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2021

Can you further elaborate on what are you trying to achieve? Do you just want to add sub-tasks to the gadget as shown below? If so, what is the issue you are current facing? image.png

Anjum December 14, 2021

Hi Riza,

I want to add it to Filter statistics report where I will show the User story , Kye, Status of user story, Sub task, Status of subtask. 

But I am able to add only one status that is for user story but I want to add status for sub task as well which is not coming.

I need help regarding that.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events