Hi, I recently stopped receiving notifications from JIRA, is it possible I am on suppression list

Crystal Shively October 26, 2021

I have not received any emails from JIRA since October 1st, I have confirmed I have no filters set up. Our internal IT has removed notifications from my account and reapplied and I am still not getting emails. A coworker shared this thread with me, and I believe it may be my issue.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-stopped-receiving-email-notifications/qaq-p/1478249

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2021

Hello @Crystal Shively,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Checking your account on our tools, it didn’t return bounce or blocks.

Also, I don’t see your email address (the one you are using here in community) linked to any Jira Cloud site. It means that you are not a licensed user on any site.

In this case, the best option is to contact your administrator to check your permissions on the site and on the projects.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Crystal Shively October 27, 2021

Thank you for Checking! Is there somewhere specific they should check? They seem a little stumped as none of my permissions have changed. 

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 27, 2021

Are you using Jira Cloud or Server? 

I’m asking because I don’t see your email associated with a Cloud site.

If it’s Server, your admin can check the notification helper to troubleshoot the issue: 

What type of notification should you receive? Is it for issue assigned, updated, comments, mentions?

Crystal Shively October 27, 2021

I will share the troubleshooter, I guess we are on a Server. Prior to the notifications stopping I received for any ticket I created/assigned or watched all updates, comments and mentions. Now I get nothing even if I am tagged. 

Suggest an answer