Groovy condition for SLA breached

Rob B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2020

Im trying to auto transition an issue if the SLA is breached. This SLA will breach about 3 statuses before it gets to this transition, hence why i cant use automation.

So i need the groovy script for the JQL "125 SLA" = breached() that i can use in the condition.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2020

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your question.

I can confirm that with ScriptRunner for Jira Server contains the Escalation Services functionality as described here which allows you to run a JQL query to return issues periodically based on the Cron expression specified and then to perform an action on the issues returned.

Using this functionality you would be able to run your JQL to return all breached issues on the period specified and then to transition those issues to the required status.

The example in the documentation page located here shows how to Close issues which have been waiting for customer for one year automatically and will be a good reference guide to help you create the Escalation Service that you require to achieve your requirement.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Kristian

Suggest an answer