Google Chat and Jira Integration Not working

Garrett Jockel April 26, 2022

Please watch the short 30 second video to see the issue. Thank you! https://www.loom.com/share/585fe42ac5f84af28fe242a21251a2d3

2 answers

0 votes
Kevin Lorenz September 5, 2022

Same here - it' so annoying!

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hi @Garrett Jockel ,

Just perusing several other posts in the community it seems that is a historic problem. None of the post that I saw indicated any solution. Hopefully someone that has success will stop by this thread.

Garrett Jockel April 26, 2022

@Jack Brickey Does  Jira not care about solving their issues? Is there a support email address or anything to submit tickets to? Thanks in advance for any help by the way!

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

Hi @Garrett Jockel , 

to be clear I do not work for Atlassian, I am simply a user like yourself. With that said, yes I do believe they care very much about improving their product. With that said indeed there is a support link here - Atlassian support. 

if you open a ticket please share any response you receive. To you might search the Community for anyone that found success.

Suggest an answer