It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Good gadget for Barchart

Ismael Jimoh Community Leader Oct 23, 2019

Hi All,

Does anyone know a great gadget with Barchart view?

I had a look at https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/575163/barcharts-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=reviews however, it does not respect the context and throws n.a. for any custom field that does not have a context for all projects.

Any suggestion paid or free would be welcome as I need it for a demonstration.

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hi ismael,

EazyBI is plenty of examples on ther demo site, see:

All can be display within a gadget in a Jira dashboard or even be embeded on a Confluence page.

In addition to eazyBI, you may find interesing the Multiple Filters Chart Gadget application which is indeed much more affordable but less powerful.

Hope this helps,
Regards

Ismael Jimoh Community Leader Oct 23, 2019

Hi @Jack Nolddor -Sweet Bananas- 

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping to avoid it due to it being quite pricey for the scope I am aiming for.

Ismael.

I see, i've updated my previous response to add a more affordable application as well.

Regards

Ismael Jimoh Community Leader Oct 24, 2019

Thanks a lot @Jack Nolddor -Sweet Bananas- .

Unfortunately, the bar-chart for the add-on does not allow specifying which fields to build from.

It is always based on a date field whereas I am trying to filter using 2 different custom fields. I may just be overlooking something but I could not get this working.

My goal is to be able to group one of the axis based on a custom field and group by another custom field. E.g. Request Source and Impacted Product.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Ismael.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

308 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you