Get initial status for workflow of a next-gen project

Guilherme Andrade
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 28, 2021

Hello, I'm trying to retrieve the initial status of a transition inside a workflow on a next-gen project.
I've tried so many ways, but it seems that there is no api that support next-gen projects transitions.

Things that I've tried so far:
/rest/projectconfig/1/workflowscheme/{projectKey}
/rest/api/latest/workflowscheme/{workflowschemeid} - Returns 500 error
/rest/api/3/workflow/transitions/{transitionId}/properties?workflowName={workflowName} - Returns empty
/rest/projectconfig/1/workflow?workflowName={workflowName} - Returns the statuses and the possible targets, but it's impossible to know the order of them. If I have a well configured workflow (with all transitions configured well) it is posible to determine which one is the first one by search the result and filtering the item that have no target to it, but in the case of the image below, it's impossible.

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 31, 2021

@Guilherme Andrade - Why do you need that info and what would be the goal? The first status is actually "TO DO".

Thanks,

Ben

Suggest an answer