Get AD Group Owner

Maro Hamamjyan February 12, 2019

Hello,

Please advice of a plugin or solution for being able to get AD Group owner in Jira service desk, then the owners of the groups should be able to Approve or Decline the ticket (using approval process). In one ticket there should be opportunity to choose AD groups, and there should be one filed that will include the owners of the chosen group.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2019

Hey Maro,

There are a couple plugins on the marketplace which add workflow functions based on AD group attributes:

Based on a read-through of your use-case, it looks to me that both plugins should be able to meet your requirements. They both support usage in Service Desk / the customer portal. If you have trouble trying either of them out, both plugin vendors have information on their marketplace pages about getting help directly from the vendor.

Interesting usage of Jira, and I hope you are able to set this up easily!

Cheers,
Daniel

Maro Hamamjyan September 25, 2020

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your answer, We have both plugins installed in our environment, but they both do not yet support getting group attributes, they support only user attributes, besides I need the get the attribute in Postfunction, which the plugins mentioned also do not support.

Suggest an answer