Filter Subscription Bug

DRVN PM Team November 5, 2018

Hi There,

I am the sole admin of a JIRA Cloud instance,

Every day I get an email for a filter I'm subscribed to that either doesn't exist or I don't have permission to see. When I click the link in the subscription email, I get this screen:

jira sub bug.PNG

I have gone through all the system's filters in the JIRA System settings and cannot find one called "Issues due in 3 days". 

Is this a known bug or am I missing something? If I'm a global admin I should be able to see this, correct?

2 answers

0 votes
Pavel Barkov November 8, 2018

Hello,

I have the same issue, but the filter does not exist 

[JIRA] Subscription_ My Issues.png

Timothy Carmean November 24, 2020

Same issue in Data Center 8.5.5. I'm a global admin and can't see it when I click the link in the email and if I go through the shared filters admin panel.

Like Pavel Barkov likes this
0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2018

Hello,

Did you have a look in the System-> Shared filters?

DRVN PM Team November 6, 2018

Hi there! I did! I actually found what i was looking for, there was another admin added without my knowing and they had this as a private filter being sent out to everyone.

Carol Jones July 10, 2020

If you don't have access to view the filter, isn't this still a bug?  Only folks with access to view the filter should receive notifications regardless if they are in a group subscribed to it.

Suggest an answer