• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Filter Subscription Bug

Hi There,

I am the sole admin of a JIRA Cloud instance,

Every day I get an email for a filter I'm subscribed to that either doesn't exist or I don't have permission to see. When I click the link in the subscription email, I get this screen:

jira sub bug.PNG

I have gone through all the system's filters in the JIRA System settings and cannot find one called "Issues due in 3 days". 

Is this a known bug or am I missing something? If I'm a global admin I should be able to see this, correct?

2 answers

0 votes

Hello,

Did you have a look in the System-> Shared filters?

Hi there! I did! I actually found what i was looking for, there was another admin added without my knowing and they had this as a private filter being sent out to everyone.

If you don't have access to view the filter, isn't this still a bug?  Only folks with access to view the filter should receive notifications regardless if they are in a group subscribed to it.

Hello,

I have the same issue, but the filter does not exist 

[JIRA] Subscription_ My Issues.png

Same issue in Data Center 8.5.5. I'm a global admin and can't see it when I click the link in the email and if I go through the shared filters admin panel.

Like Pavel Barkov likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you