It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Filter Issues with issue links that are label x

Hi All,

I'm attempting to do something using the JIRA Filter and I'm not sure it's possible. 

Basically I have a list of feature, let's call this List A.  List A has a label against it called "test".

List B is made up of stories. Some of these stories make up the features of List A. They are linked with the Issue Links relationship as "is part of feature".

What I would like to do is setup a filter to see all the stories in List B that are related to List A, via the relationship type of "is part of feature". 

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Markeen Rice-Wallace 

To search based on link type you can use linkedIssues().

Something like:

issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123,"is duplicated by")

The link has more information about it. Add more queries to it to get specific issues for a particular label.

Ravi 

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Adaptavist_ . 

That looks promising, the problem I'm having is the link type. I don't get an error, kist that no issues where found. 

issue in linkedIssues (ABC-123, "is part of feature")

Also is it possible to pass it a list of issues? Instead of ABC-123, List A or filter that provides List A. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you