Filter Issues with issue links that are label x

Markeen Rice-Wallace November 18, 2019

Hi All,

I'm attempting to do something using the JIRA Filter and I'm not sure it's possible. 

Basically I have a list of feature, let's call this List A.  List A has a label against it called "test".

List B is made up of stories. Some of these stories make up the features of List A. They are linked with the Issue Links relationship as "is part of feature".

What I would like to do is setup a filter to see all the stories in List B that are related to List A, via the relationship type of "is part of feature". 

1 answer

0 votes
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 18, 2019

Hi @Markeen Rice-Wallace 

To search based on link type you can use linkedIssues().

Something like:

issue in linkedIssues(ABC-123,"is duplicated by")

The link has more information about it. Add more queries to it to get specific issues for a particular label.

Ravi 

Markeen Rice-Wallace November 18, 2019

Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ . 

That looks promising, the problem I'm having is the link type. I don't get an error, kist that no issues where found. 

issue in linkedIssues (ABC-123, "is part of feature")

Also is it possible to pass it a list of issues? Instead of ABC-123, List A or filter that provides List A. 

Suggest an answer