It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Export to Jira Issues to CSV/timeout Edited

Dong Yun I'm New Here Sep 23, 2019

Hello,

A user is attempting to export over 3500 issues to CSV. When the user attempts to export a data dump (all) the file begins the download process in the browser and then fails. It appears to be timing out.

The user will do the same export but will select the fields she needs and she is able to download.

On a side note, I am new here but assumed I could change the label to have this question pop up somewhere else. Please move this question if needed to the appropriate location.

With that said, I am a new user using experimenting with JSD/Core/Software.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Dario Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2019

Hi @Dong Yun ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Can you kindly let us know if this is for Jira Server or Cloud?

If it his for Jira Cloud, it can be the case that to export the whole fields takes more than 60 seconds and then our proxy cuts the connection (having more time, the export would have been successful).

This is a known bug tracked as:

As written in the workaround section: 

Workaround

Please vote for the above bug ticket and set yourself as a watcher so that you will be notified in case of any update/progress. The bug will be addressed according to the Atlassian Cloud bug fixing policy.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you