I am trying to export the Risk issues from JIRA project and then import into another JIRA project, which has identical workflow,screen and fields. How I can export into csv format including attachments, comments and links to import ?
This may be repeated question but I am not finding the exact method to do this. hope some other may done this.
Here is the process I would use.
1) set up a filter to collect all the issues you want to send to a new project.
2) Once you have them saved, go to the tools dropdown
3) you are going to do a bulk change
4) click on all those you want to choose, and click next
5) In step 2 of 4 choose the "move Issues" radio button. you can move them to a new project.
6) Follow the next simple steps.
this will get the job done for you.
First, CSV? Probably the worst mechanism you could choose to do this... Anyway.
For each source JIRA, you need to do as John says - get your issues into the same project first. Then, export the system to XML. Next, import that single project into a dev system. Repeat that for each source JIRA.
Once you have all your issues in the dev system, export that, and then import the merged project into your target.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG