Roman Levko June 11, 2018

Good day!

Please help me to fix problem -

Details

• Exception: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: parseError

1 answer

0 votes
IT Support June 25, 2018

We've just started getting the same error this morning. We weren't doing anything too dramatic at the time - added a sprint, edited a workflow or two so not really sure what caused it.

I did notice the Git Integration add-on throwing some console errors because our evaluation licence has expired, so I've disabled it for now. Haven't gotten the error since, but it isn't consistent so can't be sure.

I've also disabled the 'Email This Issue' add-on as again it it has expired, but no idea if that helped.

Roman Ganz July 12, 2018

Exactly the same here. Deactivating expired "Git Integration" add-on helped.

Mark L. Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

Hey Roman,

Were you seeing that in the Javascript console?

Roman Ganz July 12, 2018

No, in a overlay banner on top of the page.

Roman Levko July 12, 2018

Thank you Roman, you're right. But I already did it myself earlier. ;)

Mark L. Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 12, 2018

We're investigating...

Mark L. Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2018

We've got a fix for it. We're working on getting a hotfix to the Marketplace.

This should be version 2.15.7.

Mark L. Smith
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 13, 2018

Suggest an answer