Error message in Dashboard gadget Filter Results using "hasLinks", disappearing after page refresh

log entries attached

Hello,

We have put in place some Dashboards for our projects in JIRA that rely on Script Runner functions like "hasLinks". We have regular error messages in the Dashboards but only the first time we load it, after a page refresh the errors disappear.

I am attaching an example of error message that refers to getl18nBean() method.

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestion on how to troubleshoot this.ErrorFilter.PNG

8 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

BTW, Jira 6.3.15 server with ScriptRunner 3.0.14.

I can't reproduce this. Is it possible the user is not authenticated the first time they hit the dashboard? Do you have SSO and is your jira also available to anonymous users?

Actually that seems unlikely to be the cause. Can you check the logs for any errors?

In fact no, no SSL and no anonymous access in our intance. Nor an authentication problem. In which log should I look for? Thank you.

can you find more of a pattern? So when you refresh it works. When you navigate away and come back does it still work? For how long does it work until it stops? Does it fail like this for all users?

No real pattern for now. I will join the details found in the log file

BTW, yes, navigate and coming back it works. For the moment we saw it happening with two admin users but we are rolling out, so not a lot of usage at the moment.

Log file attached above.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted 8 hours ago in Jira

Atlassian Research Workshop opportunity on Sep. 28th in Austin, TX

We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...

26 views 1 2
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you