Error message for no reason

Sarah Elmer February 28, 2013

User has had this occur numerous times; however, I have been unable to replicate.

User types ticket # into Quick Search box. Error message occurs (see attached). User has not entered ticket so no workflow action has occurred. User clicks on Please refresh... which takes are back to previous screen where she originated. After entering ticket # a second time in Quick Search box will then reach ticket.

Had user to update JAVA in case that was the problem. Did not remedy.

1 answer

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 1, 2013

Hi Selmer,

I don't see the error attached, can you provide that? Also, is this happening in any browser?

Cheers

Sarah Elmer March 6, 2013

Jeison - that's the problem. I have tried to replicate the problem in other browsers, as well as the one she is using, but cannot do it. I'm thinking this could be just a "local" problem since no one else seems to be experiencing it.

Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2013

Sarah, you mentioned an error message. Can you provide that?

Sarah Elmer March 6, 2013

Attached the message (how can you tell if the attached process was successful?). This was sent to Atlassian via Support ticket (JST-57950) and so far Felipe hasn't been able to replicate. She's using IE 8.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events