Error from Jira Training app

Lydia M February 1, 2021

We have installed the Jira Training app for new Jira users. Our first user could not access the content and got the following errors:

ZJ3625

KD7308

N15722

I have not been able to find any information about any of these errors.

3 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

Hi @Lydia M

another user brought up that there might be some incident ongoing with the Training for Jira App.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-questions/JIRA-Training-videos/qaq-p/1598096

I'd suggest you refer to support like Ste said earlier - if there is no immediate fix it might help to understand what the reason is.
From my (outside) view it looks like a general incident in infrastructure.

Cheers,
Daniel

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2021

Hi Lydia,

For error codes like this, it can be easier to just contact the app's vendor for assistance. You can do this from an app's Marketplace listing; support options are under the "Support" tab.

For example, if this is the "Training for Jira" app provided by Atlassian, see support options on this page.

Ste

0 votes
Chelsea C
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2021

Hi @Lydia M

Sorry to hear you're running into trouble! I've created a ticket with our Support team on your behalf and the team will follow up shortly.

Chelsea Cowley
Learning Technology Program Manager

Suggest an answer