Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Training videos

Evan Kelly February 1, 2021

Hello, 

I am trying to access training materials through the Apps > Training tab on my homepage, and it doesnt seem to work, i recieve a different error code for each video. 

I reported this to my admin to see if this was an issue with my account setup etc. 

I changed my password and also reopened the web page in a different browser but nothing seems to change this issue. Colleagues report theirs is working properly so just looking for any insight on this issue! 

Thank you,

Evan Kelly

The ICON Group

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2021

Hi @Evan Kelly

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Could you please confirm on which App you are specifically using for training?
You mentioned you open it through you homepage - is it a separate site from Jira?
I am asking because there are also Apps which can be installed within Jira providing training purposes.

Next to that there is https://training.atlassian.com - the official Atlassian training site, are you probably referring to that one (although less likely because to said you "reported to your admin"). On the other hand you said you changed the password for the site - which sounds not like you did it in Jira.

In case you could help us a bit on where you are actually looking at I am sure we'll find a way out of the login problems.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Daniel

Evan Kelly February 2, 2021

Hello @Daniel Ebers

I believe I am using Jira Cloud on google chrome, it seems to be a google chrome/ routicon.atlassian website. I can see my work, projects, and other tab options here and then when i navigate to the Apps tab, where Training is located, and i use this to access the training topics but when going into each of these topics the errors occur. I have left an example below through a screenshot of the training videos tab. 

Hopefully this can clarify where i am experiencing the issue. 

Thank you, 

Evan Kelly

JIRATraining.png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 2, 2021

I see, thanks for clarification. From what I could see it is this App:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1217110/training-for-jira

Assuming you are on a paid plan for "Training for Jira" you could raise a request with support.

Evan Kelly February 2, 2021

I have navigated to the link above and installed the Training for Jira app, but these errors are still occurring. 

The screenshot below shows an error code for one video, whenever i select a different video it gives me a different error code, very baffling to be honest! 

I will also contact support through the link provided above

Screenshot 2021-02-02 084134.png

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 2, 2021

Yes, it makes sense to contact support - the error numbers do not tell much to Community members and we do not have access to any systems involved.

Lydia M February 2, 2021

One of our users is having the same problem with the Training for Jira app (others are able to access the content), so we will contact support as well. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events