Hi @ all,
I have a problem with notification and Jira Service Desk Workflow.
At my workflow I have a escalation path. With clicking at escallate the service desk agent get a mask where he can add some watcher to the issue. That works fine!
But I want that any watcher of the issue get a mail notification that the issue is raised the status escallate and he is part of the "escalation team". I look a lot at boards and other sites but no resolution worked for me.
thank you for response.
I create a custom event (notification) to post funktion but i receive no mail.
Step by step:
1. I create a notification event at my default notification scheme
2. I add all Watchers no the notification
3. I add the event to post funktion of my escalation transition
is this rigth?
Yes. Few things to check.
1. Make sure the workflow is published for the correct project and issuetype
2. Verify the notifications using the notification helper.
3. Make sure you are not testing yourself and have turned off the option to receive notification for "own events". You can check this under your profile.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs