Hi @ all,
I have a problem with notification and Jira Service Desk Workflow.
At my workflow I have a escalation path. With clicking at escallate the service desk agent get a mask where he can add some watcher to the issue. That works fine!
But I want that any watcher of the issue get a mail notification that the issue is raised the status escallate and he is part of the "escalation team". I look a lot at boards and other sites but no resolution worked for me.
thank you for response.
I create a custom event (notification) to post funktion but i receive no mail.
Step by step:
1. I create a notification event at my default notification scheme
2. I add all Watchers no the notification
3. I add the event to post funktion of my escalation transition
is this rigth?
Yes. Few things to check.
1. Make sure the workflow is published for the correct project and issuetype
2. Verify the notifications using the notification helper.
3. Make sure you are not testing yourself and have turned off the option to receive notification for "own events". You can check this under your profile.
Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot