Editing saved filters

t.dot December 5, 2012

Hello,

I'm the owner of some favourite filters on JIRA ondemand. I'm trying to edit them so that the new edited version will show for all that have subscribed to it. I'm only getting a "Save As" option next to the title though, is there not a way to just "Save" instead of creating a new filter including the edits?

It would be much more convenient to edit and save an existing favourited filter than to create a new one and have subscribers go back to manage their filters and choose the newly edited filter.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
OmarA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2012

Hi,

Indeed, if you are the owner of the filter, after modifying the filter then clicking on the 'Search' button you should have the option either to 'Save' the filter or 'Save As'.

Cheers,

Omar

0 votes
t.dot December 23, 2012

I found that as Omar said that I had to go to "Manage Filters", edit the filter, and then click the search button before the "Save" button appeared. Prior to this I was not clicking search first, which was why I never saw a "Save" buttom, just the "Save as".

Suggest an answer