It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

ERROR project = SP AND currentUser() in membersof(issueFunction in valueOf("Single Group Picker"))

ERROR project = SP AND currentUser() in membersof(issueFunction in valueOf("Single Group Picker"))

someone can write this JQL correctly?? please

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Stefano,

The JQL must be based on the data of the issue. So you have to start like

project = SP AND SingleGroupPickerField = "Group of a user"

Getting all groups of the current user is not supported, so you have to know them beforehand.

Best regards,
Henning

how can i do? i nett to check if currentuser is in the single group in the field "Single Group Picker"

but can i check if currentUser in memberof(Customfield_SingleGroupPicker) ???

No, you can not. Maybe I could help regarding your underlying problem... Why do you need to check this?

so when current user want to do a transition appers a screen where current user need to chossing a single issue in a project with this condition "currentUser in memberof (Customfield_SingleGroupPicker)" is true.

This is not possible out of the box. Maybe there are some plugins like Elements Connect which make this possible but I don't have a concrete idea. Sorry.

ok don't worry, thank you

It is "assignee in (membersOf(teamName))" (at least in Cloud version). I hope it helps to other people who is looking for it in spite this ticket has been open for a while.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

303 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you