Duplicate Tickets

Bosco Fernandes November 23, 2020

Hi Team,

Is there a way to search duplicate subjects which are creating duplicate tickets ?

2 answers

0 votes
Irina_Bel{Stiltsoft}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 5, 2024

Hi @Bosco Fernandes ,

If you're seeking a solution for Jira Work Management and Jira Software to manage duplicates, I've recently tested the rule that can help to find and link duplicate tickets. Here's a video where I show how to do this. II hope you'll find it helpful.

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2020

Hi @Bosco Fernandes, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to achieve. However, a JQL search can help you find issues with similar summaries. If this is the case, you can explore the Search syntax for text fields. If your use case is something related to duplicate tickets being created in your Jira Service Management, you might be coming across a situation described in this post Duplicate service desk tickets from customers. Again, if none of these matches with what you're looking for, I would encourage you to provide additional details, examples, etc.

Cheers,
IL.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events