Due Date on SLA Service Desk

Miguel Belen March 18, 2019

How can i put the Due Date on column " Start - Begin counting time when", in order to follow this guide: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/example-creating-an-sla-based-on-due-date-956713305.html

When it is time to choose when to start the SLA, "Due Date" does not appear in the first column. How can i make "Due Date" eligible to start the SLA?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel

4 answers

1 vote
Ingo Dettmar February 3, 2020

I have the same issue, I added the Due Date field to the Service Request Create Issue screen but I'm unable to see it in the SLA. How to make this work? It's an essential feature of an SLA. Is it not applicable to Jira Cloud?

0 votes
Chris Shaffer May 12, 2020

Did anyone figure this out? It appears this is a bug.

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Miguel Belen,

You should make sure the due date field is available for your Service Desk project, as described in the documentation: 

For this SLA to trigger, configure the Due field to display on the Issue type screen, and set the Due field when the issue gets created. Check out this page to learn how to set this up.

Sorry Walter,

i have to add my custom field to the Default Issue Type Screen Scheme to view "Due Date" on Start Column in SLA?

Egunsuren June 27, 2019

Hey Miguel, 

Did you figure this out?

Michelle Ferrier December 2, 2019

Hi @Walter Buggenhout 

I'm also having this issue.

The due date field is available for me of 2 of my screens already so i know there is all access to it, but its not showing in the SLA start column (the same screenshot as Miguel)

Please are you able to advise?

Thanks

Michelle

0 votes
Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

HI @Miguel Belen 

It should be there..and by default it's available.

Hi Yogesh,

i can't see it! See the screenshot below:

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 12.15.07.png

Like Ingo Dettmar likes this

Suggest an answer