Due Date Format causing an update issue

Hayden Harn April 6, 2023

I am trying to use the "Due Date" field in the Road Map screen to show the windows open for work on our various initiatives. I am running the "Free" version and the project type is Kanban. I have also created a new project from scratch and still get the issue.

When working on an Epic you can update the date, it will look like it saves, then you go to a different screen and come back and it is different. I think tried dragging the bar in the Roadmap screen and the date does change, but what it updates to is not the correct date. It looks like the date format is likely different and when the commit happens an incorrect date is recorded because of it.

This is insanely annoying and holding up a project for us. Any help is appreciated.

THANKS!

2 answers

0 votes
Hayden Harn April 10, 2023

In the first pick you can see where the due date is updated and displaying properly. Go to a different page and come back and the due date is changed back.

1.png2.png

Hayden Harn April 10, 2023

When you drag the dates to update the tile they appear to update, however the month on the date will never change from January. See the image:3.png

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 6, 2023

Hi @Hayden Harn 

For some context, would you please post some images showing where/how you are changing the epic's due date, and the before/after on the road map where you believe the date is not saving/or changing automatically?  That may provide some context for the community to offer suggestions.  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Bill

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2023

Please try to keep your responses to one thread in the question.  That will help others see if there are multiple suggested solutions.  Thanks!

When you look at the history for that issue, what do you see regarding the Due Date?  Was it updated each time you changed it, and if so, who does it show changing the value?

And, is this a team-managed or a company-managed project?  You can find that information at the bottom-left of the page in the expand area.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events