Drag and Drop Rank in Jira Filter Results

Jason Oliver September 13, 2017

Hi,

I manage a team and have a dashboard set up with a filter for each team member showing the current issues assigned to them.  We use the issue priority and a due date to set the work priorities but we've recently installed Agile and would like to use the ranking as this is much quicker.

I've set up an Agile Board for my work and based this on the same filter that I use in our dashboard.  I can drag and drop fine in the Agile Board and this reflects in the Jira Dashboard but there is no functionality to drag and drop in the dashboard itself.  I can click the actions button next to an issue to open the Agile Board and also have the options to Rank to Top or Rank to Bottom but this isn't as intuitive as being able to drag and drop in the dashboard gadget.

I seached around to see if there was a dashboard gadget to display the issues in an Agile Board but copuldn't find anything either.

Has anyone else encountered this issue and found a solution or am I stuck with having to go to the Agile Board to rank issues?  We are currently using Jira 6.4.12.

Regards,

Jason

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan Kearney
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

Suggest an answer