Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement drag and drop on table row, on Jira Gadget view screen?

Anil singh January 27, 2016

2 answers

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2016

Assuming you have created your own JIRA Gadget that looks like the JIRA Filter result gadget and you want it to have a "draggable" feature so you can update via mouse interaction. If yes, you have to write a javascript/jQuery code for that (thinking of the draggable/droppable stuff), just like what Nic said.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2016

What do you mean by "JIRA gadget view screen"?  A dashboard?  Rows inside a gadget?  Which Gadget(s)?

Anil singh January 27, 2016

Hi Nic Brough [Adaptavist]

I am talking about JIRA filter result gadget, my gadget is similar this but i make it editable on view screen.

Now my Question is after save the configuration i see a view screen (where all filter data show in table format), so i want to make table row draggale and droppable on that screen.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2016

The filter gadget shows you the results of a filter.  It has no code behind it for changing data. 

You'll need to write a new gadget and add all the code to actively pull in all the "edit" functions that you get for each field from the core.  I'm not entirely sure that it's even possible to do that, as the gadgets are somewhat isolated from the internals.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events