Do you have JIRA Ops for JIRA core and service desk server setups

Yumani Ranaweera September 24, 2018

Do you have JIRA Ops for JIRA core and service desk server setups?

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2018

Jira Ops is not going to be implemented for server for a while.  It's going to get going on Cloud before Atlassian think about a server version.

Yumani Ranaweera September 25, 2018

I am currently having JIRA server and Zendesk production licence and evaluating JIRA service desk to replace Zendesk.  Feel JIRAOps can also help couple of gaps in our operation. 

Do you have any feedback for my requirement.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2018

Not really anything beyond "yes, those are requirements".

What are you actually looking to answer or do here?

Yumani Ranaweera September 25, 2018

In evaluating my requirement I hv installed JIRA core and JIRA Help Desk and now looking for a way to integrate JIRAops.

Is JIRA cloud version can be used for this?

Also what are the other pattern you have?

move completely to cloud? What is the cost involved? What is the effort involved since I hv to migrate current production data? Also do you support migrating data from Zendesk to Jira HelpDesk.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 25, 2018

Again,  Jira Ops is not going to be implemented for server for a while.  It's going to get going on Cloud before Atlassian think about a server version.

The migration to Cloud can be tricky - see https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/migrating-from-jira-server-to-jira-cloud-779160826.html

Suggest an answer