Do i need to use any add on to analyse company's sprint data over jira, and also need to visualise.

Ashutosh Punia June 16, 2022

As i have read we do need to use Eazybi and Dataplane for analysis of Sprints.

or if  there is any other way out please let me know 

3 answers

5 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 16, 2022

Hello @Ashutosh Punia 

I guess, you can find helpful info here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/view-and-understand-the-sprint-report/

Or, as an alternative, if you need a productivity report on how long it takes your colleagues to solve each issue or how much time an issue has spent in each status, you can try Time in Status for Jira Cloud. The data an be presented:

• on the grid
  • in the Chart view
  • in the Gadget view

Just choose the sprint you need and get ready analysis.

assignee report.png

This add-on is developed by my team and is free for companies up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions. Also, there is a 30-days free trial.

Hope you find it helpful.

1 vote
Guruprasad Shenoy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2022

Hi @Ashutosh Punia 

Welcome to Atlassian community!

you can use gadgets in dashboards to analyze your sprint 

you can use gadget such as burndown chart, burnup chart, sprint report and velocity chart 

Hope this helps

-Guru

0 votes
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 4, 2022

Hi @Ashutosh Punia ,

There are various JIRA's built-in reports like burndown chart, burnup chart, control chart, velocity chart and sprint report. You can the details of each here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/track-and-analyze-your-teams-work-with-reports/

If you are looking for more reports, you can try Reports - Charts and Graphs for Jira app developed by our team. You can get custom reports based on any field like

• story points delivered by assignee in each sprint
  • remaining estimate by assignee in current sprint
  • number of bugs opened by reporter in each sprint

Story Points Delivered in Each Sprint.png

Here is our live demo dashboard where you can see and modify sample reports and play with them.

Hope it helps.

Suggest an answer