Display the original estimate of sub-tasks on issue display screen

When displaying an issue, JIRA also shows all sub-tasks that are linked to the issue under the Sub-Tasks tab on the issue display screen.

However, important information like the original estimate at the individual sub-task level is not displayed.

Is there any way to add this column to the display of the sub-task info on the issue display screen?

Thanks for advising.

2 answers

1 accepted

I raised a ticket after which the support department did something in my onDemand environment after which the original estimates nicely appear.

Thanks guys !

1 vote

According to this documentation, you can add the column "timeoriginalestimate" from IssueFieldConstants into jira.table.cols.subtasks property

Kah,

Does this apply to onDemand as well ???

TX

It should be working. If its not, please report it to the support team https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST

ira.table.cols.subtasks property is on of the property that can be edited in JIRA Administration > General Configuration > Advanced Settings. Those that can't be edited will require the user to create the property file.

In onDemand there is no path JIRA Administration > General Configuration > Advanced Settings.

... Subsequently I don't have a clue what you are refering to.

Sorry for my mistake. I have just confirmed with the onDemand team that Advanced setting page is restricted to our support team only. You will need to raise a ticket to change the setting https://support.atlassian.com/browse/JST

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

56 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you