Display Excel chart in jira?

Bunty November 16, 2018

Hello All,
I would like to show a chart of an excel file in the Jira. How can I make it? The chart on the Jira should synchronize automatically. When I update the excel data and so the chart then this new chart should be displayed in the Jira to.

Is there any Add-ons to achieve this?

Thanks in Advance,

Manikanta

1 answer

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2018

Hello Manikanta,

I understand that you would like to add a Chart of Excel on JIRA, containing the data of JIRA issues that would be automatically updated when issues are changed. Is it correct?

There are some plugins that can be used to integrate Excel and JIRA, however, I'm afraid that no one has developed a plugin to display Excel Charts on JIRA yet.

I would recommend you to try the plugin JExcel LITE - The Power of Excel in Jira where you can use to administer your JIRA issues directly from Excel, also enabling you to use the charts of the application.

Please, let me know if this option works for you.

Bunty November 20, 2018

Hi @Petter Gonçalves,

Thanks for your reply?

I am looking for similar to this Add-on.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216754/qa-tools-integration-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview.

Above add-on is supported for only cloud Instance. Are there any same kind of add-ons in Atlassian marketplace?

Thanks,

Manikanta.

Suggest an answer