Delete system administrators created by addons

I've tried out a couple of add-ons on my JIRA OnDemand instance, but decided to remove them. Now I'm left with two users that I can't remove because they are system administrator group:

Gantt Chart Project for JIRA - OnDemand (addon_com.soyatec.jira.plugins.jira-ganttchart-project) and Aha! Product Roadmaps (addon_io.aha.connect)

How do I get rid of them? Both plugins have been disabled, unsubscribed to and finally uninstalled. I've also tried installing/uninstalling the plugins again to see if something went wrong the first time around.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 vote

Anna,

Since on On-Demand you don't have system administrator privileges you won't be able to remove those users, although, if you open a support ticket (http://support.atlassian.com) to On-Demand project, they'll be able to do so for you.

There is a similar answer for this matter: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/314271/removing-system-administrator

Hope it helps!

Cheers

Luciano Fagundes

Thank you, I will do that.

That makes no sense. We cannot manage the users that can access the aplicacion that has our private data? 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

94 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you