Default Assignee does not update

D Hicks March 30, 2023

Hi,

I followed the instructions below to update the Default Assignee/Project Lead and reindexed the database and it still shows the name of the previous person in NEW tickets as the default.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-change-the-project-lead-on-a-project-1142427018.html

What's up?

1 answer

0 votes
Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 30, 2023

Are there any Defaults assigned to Components that could be coming in behind and resetting it?

D Hicks April 3, 2023

No Components are configured in this project.

Crystelle S
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2023

And you've checked other places that could be doing updates outside of the Project Lead like the workflow, field default I am assuming... 

D Hicks April 6, 2023

Thanks for your suggestions, I am waiting for an admin to reply. I will let you know if it is ever resolved. I couldn't find anything.

Suggest an answer