Dashboard to create requests/tasks across different projects

Sam Moss February 18, 2020

I'm new to Jira but I had a questions for the community.

We manage multiple boards, each being setup differently. Currently, we have to navigate to each project and open a request or tasks depending on the item and the project. Managing which project we go to for which item is cumbersome to learn and maintain, so I was wondering if there is a way to create some kind of dashboard where we could create buttons for different cases so that when it is clicked it navigates to the correct project and opens the correct item. Also, possibly interested in populating some predefined data if possible.

Is this something that is easily possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 31, 2021

Hi @Sam Moss 

If I don't get you wrong, I think you can make a board with the projects that interest you and then make quick filters that separate the information according to your needs and thus visualize parts of the whole

If it is not what you need, tell me to see if I can help you

Cheers

Sam Moss March 31, 2021

Yes, I figured out how to do jira filters and dashboards and this is now resolved and can be closed out.

Suggest an answer